Friday, March 23, 2007

AS MAN THINKS

Today I will think like a dynamic servant of God, because I am what I think.

I am not always what I think I am;
I am what I think.

I am not what I eat; I am what I think.

Clothes do not make the man; thinking makes the man.

Therefore, I will keep my thought processes active and open to the voice of God.

God did not call me to a life of failure, but to a life of success. This being so, I cannot fail as long as I do His will, allowing Him to work in and through me, motivating my every thought.

Because my God is a big God, I will think big with confidence, knowing my thoughts can never be bigger than my God.

Today I will think like the apostle Paul when he said: "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Phil. 4:13)


The Christian Life New Testament - Thomas Nelson Publishers 1984. Taken from the introduction by Porter Barrington


No comments: