Friday, March 23, 2007

JOHN MELLOR - JESUS HEALS THROUGH HIM

The Story Up To Now....

John Mellor is originally from the Northern Territory of Australia where he ministered with the Aborigine tribes. The local witch-doctors and people were astounded by the miracles that God did amongst them. From there John travelled to Scotland where a week's visit became extended to over a year because of the miracles that began to happen! The ministry was birthed out of what the Lord did in Wishaw, Scotland, and is now international. John is a Christian evangelist who categorically insists Jesus is the healer! The main aim of the ministry is that people come to know Christ personally... Here a few testimonies:-


Jami Ann Gets her Sight Back

In 2002 during labour I had a major bleed in my left eye and the sight was lost. The doctors told me there was nothing that could be done for me and I would be permanently blind in that eye.
I had recurring Iritis which was agony. During prayer my vision gradually became restored, getting brighter and clearer until it was restored. God is good!!!


Testimony of Diana Hughes

Now, nearly five months after being healed from glandular fever, chronic fatigue syndrome, ross river fever, stiff neck and back, sore joints, insanity, paranoia, tormenting and harassing spirits and schizophrenia, I am full of energy. I don't need to sleep more that six to eight hours a night, there is no pain, no medication what so ever, my mind is clear and life is great. Praise be to God my loving Father, my beloved Jesus for His precious blood and sacrifice and the comforting and guiding presence of the Holy Spirit…………….

Another lady was wheeled in a wheel chair straight from hospital where she had been for many months. She had a kidney disorder and blood disease and had been told by her doctors that there was no hope. She walked out of her wheelchair and then walked unaided out of the service!

For many more testimonies of miraculous healings click on:

http://www.johnmellor.org

1 comment:

MR. X said...

Great Blog!

I've found a militant atheist if you want to try and help him; he's at:

www.whyihatejesus.blogspot.com/

GBWY, James