Friday, March 23, 2007

READY TO GO HOME / SALVATION / ISAIAH


"...and the lion shall eat straw like the ox."




READY TO GO HOME - Hank Williams




There's comin' a day when the world shall melt away

And Jesus shall come to claim His own

No more tears, no pain, no woe, in this wicked world below

Then will you be ready to go home



Will you be ready to go, ready to go home

To live with Him up there around the throne

When He says come unto Me, will your soul be clean and free

Then will you be ready to go home



In this world of greed and hate will you wait til it's too late

To claim the Saviour for your own

For He's coming someday, to bear your soul away

Then will you be ready to go home



As you travel day by day, down life's long highway

Are you on the road that leads to wrong

If you'll just travel in His light and pray both day and night

Then you'll be ready to go home




Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”John 3:3






Our Lord Jesus is returning soon to take control of this planet. He will judge everyone - no-one will escape. If you want to be among those of us who are saved, and will inherit the revitilazed earth, then say the following prayer. But say it with a sincere, repentant and humble heart:-






SALVATION PRAYER




Dear Heavenly Father, I admit that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus the Messiah died in my place, shedding His blood to pay for my sins, and that He rose again from the dead to give me eternal life. I am willing right now to turn from my sin and accept Jesus the Messiah as my personal Saviour and Lord. I commit my life to you and ask you to send the Holy Spirit into my life, to fill me and to take control and to help me become the kind of person you want me to be. Thank you Father for loving me.

In Jesus’ name, Amen.



Light for the Last Days

Box BM-4226

London 1N 3XX






Once you are born again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you can look forward to a time when the earth will be completely transformed. Under the perfect reign of Jesus, the planet will become a global paradise:-





The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb,

The leopard shall lie down with the young goat,

The calf and the young lion and the fatling together;

And a little child shall lead them.

The cow and the bear shall graze;

Their young ones shall lie down together;

And the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

The nursing child shall play by the cobra’s hole,

And the weaned child shall put his hand in the viper’s den.

They shall not hurt nor destroy in all My holy mountain,

For the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD

As the waters cover the sea.


ISAIAH 11:6-9





There is one phrase in particular from this beautiful passage that fires my imagination: "and the lion shall eat straw like the ox." Love will reign supreme. Humans will no longer want to eat animals because they'll love God's creation so much. The same will apply to animals - carnivores will become herbivores. We will all become vegetarian - as God originally intended. RP - March 2007



No comments: